- Open the cup holder lid and pull up the holder.
- REMOVE THE UPPER CONSOLE PANEL- Do not pull the lid.
- Then, remove 6 screws and pry out of the upper console panel.
- Take out the cup holder from the upper console panel.
- Remove the radio with A/C control assembly.
- Last, remove the 6 bolts and radio, then disconnect the connectors.
Visit Tanin Auto Electronix to learn more about our Lexus SC300 SC400 Climate Control Repair Service. Screens, buttons and indicators can all be customized with lighting options. We also can replace LCD screens on units.