This is one replacement gauge cluster for a 1992 – 1999 Toyota Tacoma, 1992 – 2002 Toyota 4Runner, pickup, truck, or other Toyota vehicle. We professionally rebuild, test, clean and polish the lens. We test the gauges, replace any internal electronic components that tend to fail, replace any faded colored bulb caps or covers, and install brand new bulbs.
We specialize in Toyota gauge clusters and love bringing old Toyota trucks back to life.
This is a special order item and can take up to two weeks for us to locate, obtain, and recondition for you. Some mechanical odometer mileage cannot be changed easily, so many times, the mileage is as-is. We will attempt to locate the lowest mileage and best condition clusters for you, and adjust the odometer for you to match your vehicle chassis if possible.
It is a common practice to install clusters with a tachometer or additional auxiliary gauges such as oil pressure or voltage. If installing a cluster with a tachometer, you need to make sure the correct cluster is used (4 cylinder or 6 cylinder). You also need to ensure the correct wire is ran from the coil pack to the cluster. Sometimes this wire is already ran from the factory, it just depends on the truck.
If you are looking to install a gauge cluster with an oil pressure gauge, you need to remove the simple low oil light sender and install an oil pressure sender. Failure to do so will destroy the gauge inside of the cluster when you install it.
*** Please note 4 cylinder clusters are hard to find which may increase lead times.***
This item comes with a 90-day warranty. See the warranty options above for extended warranties.
Please visit our warranty page for more details.
Returns on unopened, unused products are allowed within 30 days of receipt.
The buyer will be responsible for a 15% restocking fee.
Please visit our returns & exchanges page for more details.
We will purchase your original core item!
Send your original item to us with a completed core refund form, and we will pay you up to $50 based on the overall condition of internal components.
How It Works
- After you install your replacement unit, fill out our core refund form. Be sure to describe the issues you were experiencing with the original item.
- (OPTIONAL) Use our UPS Shipping Portal to create a discounted shipping label. The shipping cost will then be deducted from your core refund amount.
- Ship your completed form with the original item to Tanin Auto Electronix. Our technicians will test and evaluate the item, so we can then send YOU a check!
- Once you ship the item, please allow several weeks for it to be processed, tested, evaluated, and the check to be mailed out.
- Checks are written for up to this amount, meaning the listed amount or less. We do not determine an amount until the item is evaluated by one of our technicians, so there is no guarantee for core refund amounts.
What Happens Next?
If we need any additional information from you after your order is placed, we will contact you.
Once the order is processed and shipped, you will be sent tracking information by email. Please be aware that the turnaround on this item is dependent upon what we currently have in stock, so it can take around 1-2 weeks to complete your order. If we come across any type of delay or question, we will contact you immediately.
And if you have any questions, you can contact us as well.