This is for one refurbished Electronic Vehicle Info Display Center (EVIC/VIC) for your 1996, 1997 or 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
All models offered a digital Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC) that monitored critical vehicle systems and provided audible and visual feedback when a fault was detected (doors, hood, tailgate, engine coolant level, engine oil level, and front and rear lighting systems were some of the systems monitored by the EVIC). In addition to monitoring vehicle status, the EVIC could also display current date and time information and vehicle service interval reminders, and could be set via buttons on the EVIC screen.
Often times, these center information displays will go on and off, display incorrect signals or not power on at all. Here at TAE we completely rebuild the Electronic Vehicle Information Center ensuring it operates like new from the factory for years to come.
We also offer a repair service for your Electronic Vehicle Info Display Center that can be purchased here.
Interchange part numbers for 1996, 1997 and 1998 are 56007302, 56042447.
This item comes with a 90-day warranty. See the warranty options above for extended warranties.
Please visit our warranty page for more details.
Simply print & fill out our repair work order and ship your item to Tanin Auto Electronix! We will repair your item within 7-10 business days of arrival and ship it back to you.
View our shipping page for more detailed instructions.
We will purchase your original core item!
Send your original item to us with a completed core refund form, and we will pay you up to $30 based on the overall condition of internal components.
How It Works
- After you install your replacement unit, fill out our core refund form. Be sure to describe the issues you were experiencing with the original item.
- (OPTIONAL) Use our UPS Shipping Portal to create a discounted shipping label. The shipping cost will then be deducted from your core refund amount.
- Ship your completed form with the original item to Tanin Auto Electronix. Our technicians will test and evaluate the item, so we can then send YOU a check!
- Once you ship the item, please allow several weeks for it to be processed, tested, evaluated, and the check to be mailed out.
- Checks are written for up to this amount, meaning the listed amount or less. We do not determine an amount until the item is evaluated by one of our technicians, so there is no guarantee for core refund amounts.