This item is one 1997 – 2004 Buick Regal or Century gauge cluster, remanufactured and programmed to your mileage. We need your VIN to verify the correct part number because there are at least 12 different part numbers.
1997 – 2004 Buick Regal & Century Instrument Cluster
Turnaround depends on current stock levels. Please allow around 2-3 weeks for total turnaround time.
Availability: 10 in stock
This item comes with a 90-day warranty. See the warranty options above for extended warranties.
Please visit our warranty page for more details.
Please visit our returns & exchanges page for more details.
We will purchase your original core item!
Send your original item to us with a completed core refund form, and we will pay you up to $30 based on the overall condition of internal components.
How It Works
- After you install your replacement unit, fill out our core refund form. Be sure to describe the issues you were experiencing with the original item.
- (OPTIONAL) Use our UPS Shipping Portal to create a discounted shipping label. The shipping cost will then be deducted from your core refund amount.
- Ship your completed form with the original item to Tanin Auto Electronix. Our technicians will test and evaluate the item, so we can then send YOU a check!
- Once you ship the item, please allow several weeks for it to be processed, tested, evaluated, and the check to be mailed out.
- Checks are written for up to this amount, meaning the listed amount or less. We do not determine an amount until the item is evaluated by one of our technicians, so there is no guarantee for core refund amounts.
What Happens Next?
If we need any additional information from you after your order is placed, we will contact you.
Once the order is processed and shipped, you will be sent tracking information by email. Please be aware that the turnaround on this item is dependent upon what we currently have in stock, so it can take around 1-2 weeks to complete your order. If we come across any type of delay or question, we will contact you immediately.
And if you have any questions, you can contact us as well.
Pete (verified owner) –
So far everything is excellent! I appreciate professionals, Thanks. Would Recommend . Keep up the good work.
Marvin W. (verified owner) –
Looked great , everything worked as expected . Thanks Tanin Auto Electronix
Rodger G. (verified owner) –
Nice, easy, transaction and repair.
Frederick mervau (verified owner) –
Great job on my gauge cluster. On time delivery, thanks
Scott S. (verified owner) –
Works well, like new