This item is one 1999, 2000, 2001, or 2002 GMC Sierra, Chevy Silverado, Suburban, Avalanche, Tahoe, or Yukon gauge cluster, remanufactured and programmed to your mileage. You will receive one of the following part numbers: 15055362, 15755885, 15758075, or 16264095.
Please be aware that the needle motors in these clusters are old and sometimes "loose" and bouncy. There are no new parts available for these motors so we cannot replace them. If you have issues with this please contact us first and let us know your thoughts. Sometimes we can repair your original cluster or use parts from it if it's in excellent condition. We will do our best to rebuild the cluster as much as we can with good used parts that we have in stock.
This item comes with a 90-day warranty. See the warranty options above for extended warranties.
Please visit our warranty page for more details.
Please visit our returns & exchanges page for more details.
We will purchase your original core item!
Send your original item to us with a completed core refund form, and we will pay you up to $30 based on the overall condition of internal components.
How It Works
- After you install your replacement unit, fill out our core refund form. Be sure to describe the issues you were experiencing with the original item.
- (OPTIONAL) Use our UPS Shipping Portal to create a discounted shipping label. The shipping cost will then be deducted from your core refund amount.
- Ship your completed form with the original item to Tanin Auto Electronix. Our technicians will test and evaluate the item, so we can then send YOU a check!
- Once you ship the item, please allow several weeks for it to be processed, tested, evaluated, and the check to be mailed out.
- Checks are written for up to this amount, meaning the listed amount or less. We do not determine an amount until the item is evaluated by one of our technicians, so there is no guarantee for core refund amounts.
What Happens Next?
If we need any additional information from you after your order is placed, we will contact you.
Once the order is processed and shipped, you will be sent tracking information by email. Please be aware that the turnaround on this item is dependent upon what we currently have in stock, so it can take around 1-2 weeks to complete your order. If we come across any type of delay or question, we will contact you immediately.
And if you have any questions, you can contact us as well.
Neal G. (verified owner) –
Communication with Tanin was super smooth. Spoke with an actual human who was knowledgable and helpful. Warranty was honored immediately without a hassel. Will definitely use Tanin again.
The cluster came sooner than expected. Perfect match to existing cluster, so very easy to remove and replace.