This item is a new TAE (Tanin Auto Electronix) monochromatic, amber colored LCD screen for 2001 – 2004 Mercedes C Class, W203 instrument clusters and 2002 – 2007 Mercedes G Class, W210 instrument clusters.
After you install the screen if your screen is excessively bright or “yellow” your cluster may need on-board modifications by us to modify voltage and you will need to send the cluster to us. This occurs in a small number of clusters and it is random. Please contact us for pricing regarding this.
- Do NOT remove the LCD from the package by pulling the ribbon cable.
- Do NOT attempt to remove the LCD from the cardboard by pulling on the glass.
- Do NOT pull, handle, or hold the LCD by the ribbon cable.
- Do NOT insert the ribbon into the circuit board until the LCD is in place in the plastic holder.
- Do NOT pry, bend, or twist the socket the ribbon plugs into on the circuit board.
Doing any of these things will cause the LCD to NOT WORK! They are extremely delicate and you will damage the LCD assembly.
We can NOT warranty LCD’s that are broken on your end! Contact us with any questions!
We do not offer any additional technical support for this DIY part. Please watch the video shown below to ensure you are able to install this Mercedes LCD screen yourself.
If you are not confident in your abilities to install this, please let us take care of it for you with our repair service.
LCD Screen Installation