This listing is one refurbished instrument cluster for a 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, or 2012 Nissan Altima. Common issues resolved by a replacement cluster are fuel level error codes, fuel gauge that does not read correctly, erratic gauge movement, intermittent power, PO 462 Fuel Level Circuit Low, and other internal faults.
There are a large amount of possible part numbers for this cluster based on many vehicle factors. If you install the wrong cluster it will not function as intended. We are able to narrow down and pinpoint the exact cluster you need with your VIN number and sometimes asking a few follow up questions. Please be sure to select your correct year from the drop down menu before adding this item to cart. 2007-2009 has orange rings around the gauges, 2010-2012 has white rings around the gauges.
The cluster will be shipped as seen in the photograph. The black, plastic cluster “bezel” surround is separate from the cluster. You should remove and reuse your original bezel. It is secured in place by four Phillips head screws.
SE-R model more expensive. Please ask for availability
This item comes with a 90-day warranty. See the warranty options above for extended warranties.
Please visit our warranty page for more details.
Returns on unopened, unused products are allowed within 30 days of receipt.
The buyer will be responsible for a 15% restocking fee.
Please visit our returns & exchanges page for more details.
We will purchase your original core item!
Send your original item to us with a completed core refund form, and we will pay you up to $30 based on the overall condition of internal components.
How It Works
- After you install your replacement unit, fill out our core refund form. Be sure to describe the issues you were experiencing with the original item.
- (OPTIONAL) Use our UPS Shipping Portal to create a discounted shipping label. The shipping cost will then be deducted from your core refund amount.
- Ship your completed form with the original item to Tanin Auto Electronix. Our technicians will test and evaluate the item, so we can then send YOU a check!
- Once you ship the item, please allow several weeks for it to be processed, tested, evaluated, and the check to be mailed out.
- Checks are written for up to this amount, meaning the listed amount or less. We do not determine an amount until the item is evaluated by one of our technicians, so there is no guarantee for core refund amounts.
What Happens Next?
If we need any additional information from you after your order is placed, we will contact you.
Once the order is processed and shipped, you will be sent tracking information by email. Please be aware that the turnaround on this item is dependent upon what we currently have in stock, so it can take around 1-2 weeks to complete your order. If we come across any type of delay or question, we will contact you immediately.
And if you have any questions, you can contact us as well.