This item is one 83800-04D11 2007 Toyota Tacoma instrument cluster, professionally rebuilt, tested, programmed to your vehicle mileage, cleaned, and polished. Common issues with this Tacoma cluster is a P0500 code. If you would rather send your cluster in for the P0500 error code click here 2005-2011 Toyota Tacoma Speedometer Cluster Repair: P0500 VSS Error Code. Other common issues are oil change reset does not work and TPMS will not reset.
We have the ability to change backlight colors for you if you want something different than the factory orange backlighting. Please use the drop down menus to select your color.
NOTE: Cluster PN: 83800-04D11 is the most common part number for V6, Automatic, 4×4 without stability control. They are currently on a 6-12 month backlog from Toyota. We have a limited stock of these ready to ship out.
[table sort=”asc,asc” colwidth=”200|300″]
This item comes with a 90-day warranty. See the warranty options above for extended warranties.
Please visit our warranty page for more details.
Please visit our returns & exchanges page for more details.
We will purchase your original core item!
Send your original item to us with a completed core refund form, and we will pay you up to $50 based on the overall condition of internal components.
How It Works
- After you install your replacement unit, fill out our core refund form. Be sure to describe the issues you were experiencing with the original item.
- (OPTIONAL) Use our UPS Shipping Portal to create a discounted shipping label. The shipping cost will then be deducted from your core refund amount.
- Ship your completed form with the original item to Tanin Auto Electronix. Our technicians will test and evaluate the item, so we can then send YOU a check!
- For Toyota Tacoma instrument clusters: we do not offer core refunds if you are experiencing a P0500 code. This issue is nonrepairable and we will not be able to send you a refund check if you have this issue.
- Once you ship the item, please allow several weeks for it to be processed, tested, evaluated, and the check to be mailed out.
- Checks are written for up to this amount, meaning the listed amount or less. We do not determine an amount until the item is evaluated by one of our technicians, so there is no guarantee for core refund amounts.
What Happens Next?
If we need any additional information from you after your order is placed, we will contact you.
Once the order is processed and shipped, you will be sent tracking information by email. Please be aware that the turnaround on this item is dependent upon what we currently have in stock, so it can take around 1-2 weeks to complete your order. If we come across any type of delay or question, we will contact you immediately.
And if you have any questions, you can contact us as well.
11 reviews for 2007 Toyota Tacoma Instrument Cluster V6, Automatic, 4×4, 83800-04D11
There are no reviews yet.