This is a service to repair your Kia Optima instrument cluster for 2011, 2012, and 2013 year model vehicles. The repair service will fix the issues causing failed backlighting and gauges not moving correctly. This repair service will only work if you have a specific gauge or lighting area not working with the rest of the cluster working properly.
If you have total gauge failure, all gauges that do not work, warning lights on (or off) that should not be, loss of communication with the cluster, an odometer display not accumulating mileage or any other issues that sound like these, then you will need a replacement cluster.
In that situation, Tanin Auto Electronix can locate a working replacement cluster just for you, program the mileage, and ship it to you. When you receive the refurbished cluster, you simply swap it into your vehicle without needing to worry about downtime. Contact us today if believe you need a replacement cluster!
This repair service comes with a lifetime warranty.
Please visit our warranty page for more details.
When you send us your used part and explain your issues, we will diagnose your reported issues. We can make additional recommendations to replace common wear items that frequently fail, but we do not/can not test every aspect of your used part. If something else fails that is not related to your original issue or the repairs we performed, we are not responsible and these issues are not covered under your repair’s warranty.
Simply print & fill out our repair work order and ship your item to Tanin Auto Electronix! We will repair your item within 7-10 business days of arrival and ship it back to you.
View our shipping page for more detailed instructions.
We will purchase your original core item!
Send your original item to us with a completed core refund form, and we will pay you up to $50 based on the overall condition of internal components.
NOTE: We do not purchase KIA Cluster cores that do not power on.
How It Works
- After you install your replacement unit, fill out our core refund form. Be sure to describe the issues you were experiencing with the original item.
- (OPTIONAL) Use our UPS Shipping Portal to create a discounted shipping label. The shipping cost will then be deducted from your core refund amount.
- Ship your completed form with the original item to Tanin Auto Electronix. Our technicians will test and evaluate the item, so we can then send YOU a check!
- Once you ship the item, please allow several weeks for it to be processed, tested, evaluated, and the check to be mailed out.
- Checks are written for up to this amount, meaning the listed amount or less. We do not determine an amount until the item is evaluated by one of our technicians, so there is no guarantee for core refund amounts.