Customer order shipments are insured up to $100 at no additional cost. If you would like to be covered beyond this amount, it is the customer’s responsibility to add additional insurance to cover your part should it get LOST or DAMAGED in transit.
For the return shipping of customer supplied parts for repair services – it is the customer’s responsibility to add additional insurance to cover your part should it get LOST or DAMAGED in transit. If you decide to purchase additional insurance, is applied to your return shipment only.
How to send your item to Tanin Auto Electronix
For all international orders, the customer is responsible for any and all customs or import fees.
- Repair services do not cover physical damage, missing parts, or repairs beyond the normal scope or price paid.
- In the rare event that we are unable to repair your item, we charge a labor fee. The standard fee for this is $104.99.
- If you do not want the item back, we will generally pay you a core value for your item.
- We can also help you locate a replacement item. For replacement instrument clusters, we can program the correct mileage and VIN to ensure plug and play operation.
- Warranty varies by item. Please see the item description for specific warranty information.