You are purchasing one 1999-2002 Toyota 4Runner instrument cluster that has been professionally rebuilt, tested, clean & polished. We will also handle programming your vehicle’s current mileage into the replacement gauge cluster, and we use brand new, OEM green backlight bulbs during our rebuild so the lighting will look like a brand new, OEM cluster.
Common issues with this cluster include:
- a fuel gauge that no longer works correctly
- failed lighting
- an instrument cluster that does not turn on anymore
***NOTE: Manual transmission clusters are rare and cost an additional $100. Please select Automatic or Manual transmission before adding to cart.
There are quite a few different clusters for this year range, but by providing us with your VIN, we will ensure you receive the proper one for your vehicle. 1999-2000 models are all compatible, while the cluster plugs switched for 2001-2002 models. Some clusters are for RWD trucks only, others have 4WD icons. There are also limited clusters with the driveline picture in the center of the cluster with illumination lights as well as rare manual transmission clusters.
Returns on unopened, unused products are allowed within 30 days of receipt.
The buyer will be responsible for a 15% restocking fee.
Please visit our returns & exchanges page for more details.
This item comes with a 90-day warranty. See the warranty options above for extended warranties.
Please visit our warranty page for more details.
We will purchase your original core item!
Send your original item to us with a completed core refund form, and we will pay you up to $50 based on the overall condition of internal components.
How It Works
- After you install your replacement unit, fill out our core refund form. Be sure to describe the issues you were experiencing with the original item.
- (OPTIONAL) Use our UPS Shipping Portal to create a discounted shipping label. The shipping cost will then be deducted from your core refund amount.
- Ship your completed form with the original item to Tanin Auto Electronix. Our technicians will test and evaluate the item, so we can then send YOU a check!
- Once you ship the item, please allow several weeks for it to be processed, tested, evaluated, and the check to be mailed out.
- Checks are written for up to this amount, meaning the listed amount or less. We do not determine an amount until the item is evaluated by one of our technicians, so there is no guarantee for core refund amounts.
What Happens Next?
If we need any additional information from you after your order is placed, we will contact you.
Once the order is processed and shipped, you will be sent tracking information by email. Please be aware that the turnaround on this item is dependent upon what we currently have in stock, so it can take around 1-2 weeks to complete your order. If we come across any type of delay or question, we will contact you immediately.
And if you have any questions, you can contact us as well.