This is one refurbished instrument cluster for your 2009 and 2010 Honda Ridgeline. This replacement instrument cluster will also come programmed to match your vehicle’s current mileage.
Part numbers for these years are typically 78100-SJC-A140 and 78100-SJC-A51 for the RTL and RTS trim.
The higher cost is due to the fact that Honda Ridgeline instrument clusters for the 2009-2010 models can be extremely hard to locate. However, it’s still likely that going through a dealership will cost more since they typically don’t include any mileage programming. When you purchase a replacement from us, there is no extra charge for us to program your current mileage into the instrument cluster. Please contact us with any questions!
2011-2014 Ridgeline clusters are similar, but have different part numbers and are not backwards compatible. Part number for these years is 78100-SJC-A71 for the RTL trim. If you have an 11-14 please email us first for availability and pricing.
This item comes with a 90-day warranty. See the warranty options above for extended warranties.
Please visit our warranty page for more details.
Please visit our returns & exchanges page for more details.
We will purchase your original core item!
Send your original item to us with a completed core refund form, and we will pay you up to $50 based on the overall condition of internal components.
How It Works
- After you install your replacement unit, fill out our core refund form. Be sure to describe the issues you were experiencing with the original item.
- (OPTIONAL) Use our UPS Shipping Portal to create a discounted shipping label. The shipping cost will then be deducted from your core refund amount.
- Ship your completed form with the original item to Tanin Auto Electronix. Our technicians will test and evaluate the item, so we can then send YOU a check!
- Once you ship the item, please allow several weeks for it to be processed, tested, evaluated, and the check to be mailed out.
- Checks are written for up to this amount, meaning the listed amount or less. We do not determine an amount until the item is evaluated by one of our technicians, so there is no guarantee for core refund amounts.
What Happens Next?
If we need any additional information from you after your order is placed, we will contact you.
Once the order is processed and shipped, you will be sent tracking information by email. Please be aware that the turnaround on this item is dependent upon what we currently have in stock, so it can take around 1-2 weeks to complete your order. If we come across any type of delay or question, we will contact you immediately.
And if you have any questions, you can contact us as well.